Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stuff Around the House

I finished my humongous fence. I'll post pics soon.

I put up a new mailbox post (yes, another one). I sort of ran into the old one with a UHaul truck and it's never been the same since. I like the new one. It's all wooden and mighty looking.

Our little garden is bearing fruit. Even the raspberries, which we haven't really planted yet. Awesome. Those carrots are going to be microscopic.





I'm developing my fence making skills, post digging skills, drumming skills. My new den used to smell like sheetrock, not it smells like flood. Yes, it flooded.

What else? Too many bands want to make use of my drumming skills. Gosh, it's late. I have to get up really early tomorrow.







Mighty looking new mailbox post.

That weedy grass really needs to go.

1 comment:

Hethrjem said...

Nice garden. I really like your cool mailbox post-thingy.