Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fantasy Stories

My students finished their fantsy stories, and these are some of my favorite passages.

"Now this is in the year 2000, well, really right now. But because of the time period, there are pants and things like that."

"King Charles always helped people with heavy things that they couldn't pick up or carry. No wonder he had such large muscles. His hands were also muscular because of it. He was a very handsome king."

"I finally remembered that rain was held in the clouds. I rode a hot-air-balloon up to the clouds and saw little men made of clouds."

"She was in the bakery with her sister and her father one day, when all of a sudden Santa Clause came riding in on a unicorn named Penelope, then Penelope says "Get off me, you fatty!"

Pretty awesome, huh?

No comments: