Saturday, May 04, 2013

Random School Stuff

After four years at Legacy, I'm leaving. I got a part time job teaching the first grade Spanish dual immersion class, with the option of teaching full time next year. Dream scenario? Meg and I teaching there, with Gabe attending our classes, not only making it convenient, but he will finally learn Spanish. Yay school system for doing what I should have done these past three years!

Anyway, with four weeks left, we're all counting days, giving finals, packing and getting ready to leave, etc. These are some snapshots of the last few days.

This is the view from my window. Isn't that sweet? Of course, the girls who wrote that immediately ran into my classroom yelling, "Did you see what we wrote?"

These are some actual answers to my final test:

Answer 12 is my favorite


She forgot to study... Sigh

Again, question 12 is the best. Not in the "correct" form of best,
but still...

#19 is actually supposed to say "indefinite." That's not even creative spelling!

"The Cute Matthew" is an actual kid...


And this is why students actually need to be taught that bullying
is not just shoving kids into lockers. Ahhh!


Every time Meg comes to pick me up from school, for some reason Gabe wants
to drive in my car. But we all know who's his favorite...

No comments: