Friday, May 04, 2007

Here...

Last Saturday we moved to the new house. It was pretty crazy: we have much more stuff than we thought, and most of it is just small things, so it's a pain to clean and organize. We had a lot of help, but still it took forever.

I wanted to start cleaning right away, but Monday was my last day of school, an eight hour class that was more pointless than a horn in a plane. On Tuesday I had to clean the old house because the psycho landlord wasn't happy with the way we cleaned the blinds and stuff. On Tuesday I spent the whole day fixing a leak under the driveway. It's funny, because the guy that used to live here was a plumber, but he just didn't notice it. I mean, it was just leaking five gallons of water a second, so I can understand that the poor guy overlooked it...


So, yesterday I could finally start cleaning the house, and man, those windows were dirty. I had to take the screens out so I could clean them, and it took me like an hour to clean each one. I don't think that these guys ever cleaned them in the six years they lived here.

Today is my graduation, so I don't think I'll be doing much. Tomorrow we are going to shop for furniture, so that'll be fun.

No comments: