Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Bushes Are Blooming! + Our Neighbor's Junk...

Our bushes are blooming! They look great.
I think this is the best these bushes are going to look for the rest of the year, though.

And the little bushes we planted right before the winter are not only alive, but they are already budding! Yeeah!I finally met our new next door neighbor. Nice guy but... he likes his front yard junk. I think that this might be the first time he has lived in a house with a nice front lawn, so he went crazy buying cutsy crap for it, including a wooden gate that leads to some bushes. Kinda pointless. He says he wants to buy the house, and I'm already cringing. At least he said he wants to put a fence between our yards, and I'm crossing my fingers, because his two dogs are driving me nuts.
This is just a little sample of his stuff. He's putting more every day!

1 comment:

Hethrjem said...

He's got the Tin Man. All that's missing now is Dorothy, the Lion, the Scarecrow, and a couple of flying monkeys!