Sunday, June 13, 2010

My First Printed T-Shirt!!!


After like 20 failed attempts, I finally figured out how to burn a good image on the screen printing screen, and printed my first t-shirt!!! This is the "Yo Gabe Gabe" design, rip off of Yo Gabba Gabba, of course. I liked the stenciled Gabe, and I wanted to write something other than just "Gabe" under the picture (I didn't want it to look like an obituary or something), and I came up with this, after watching my first (and only) Gabba Gabba episode at Chad's.

The result is not great. The image is crooked, there is ink where there shouldn't be, and there isn't ink where there should be, but I did it! I'm doing more tomorrow, and I'll start my video tutorial soon, so people don't have to go through the crap I had to go through when trying to learn how to do this.

So, buy your "Yo Gabe Gabe" t-shirt. They're only $50 and they go to a great cause (me).

No comments: