Sunday, November 09, 2008

Dolls

As a way to cope with my students' loveliness, I've had to figure out ways to relief stress. One of them is making dolls. I know, kind of fruty, huh? Oh well. Here's some of them.

This is my second "sympathy doll." The first one is somewhere in a dump.

My first sock doll. I like: I made it as I went. I had no idea what it was going to be. I came up with the cow idea mid way through finishing it. Besides, it doesn't look as terrible. I hate: since I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't plan. Therefore, the stitches are terrible. Also, the sock was old, so the overall quality is very poor.

My favorite one so far. It just looks clean overall, although it has some crappy stitches here and there.

1 comment:

Hethrjem said...

Straight outta ReadyMade magazine.