Sunday, November 09, 2008

Very, Very Late Halloween Party Entry

.

We had a Halloween party at home. It was fun, and everyone dressed up (that's the spirit! And since it's Halloween, it's an evil spirit I guess).

We didn't carve this year. My finger still hurts from the last time.

Meg was an 80's girl, and I was... El Zorro! (Somewhat nerdy, now that I think). I didn't take a picture, so this one's from Heather's Facebook


Heather was a Medusa, Chad was a zombie, and Maura was a ballerina. These pics are linked from Heather's Facebook



Kemp was John McCain, and Rochelle was Sarah Palin (I'm linking this from their blog, I hope you guys don't mind!!!)

Their kids costumes were also way awesome, but I feel bad stealing more pics, so go check their blog!

Matias and Emily were gangsters, and Nico was a dinosaur. I'm uploading their pics as well as Alicia and Alejandro's as soon as I find my camera!

No comments: