Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I can't complain, really, but sometimes I wish I could...

.

This semester I have to read 20 books for my Young Adult literature class. I read 10 already, and each time I finished a book, I wrote a report, so I wouldn't have to worry about it at the end of the semester. I opened the file I have on my flash drive with my reports today at school, and Word gave me some weird error. I closed the file, and when I opened it again, instead of my reports, I had 115 pages of little squares.

After that we go to Auto Zone to get a windshield wiper, and my new phone falls in a puddle of water. Fortunately, before I do, I get to take this picture:



So it wasn't all bad.

By the way, this new phone was meant to replace some of the things I could do with my iPod Touch, which was like the nicest thing I owned, and which was stolen from my last week, the same day that I got a fever.

Again, I really can't complain, but sometimes I wish I could...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Que puedo decir. Your luck is muy malo. But in the next life you will be reincarnated as Barack Obama's grandchild and you will have awesome luck.