Friday, July 09, 2010

Printed Onsies!

I did a few more attempts to print stuff, this time on some of Gabe's onesies, and even though the results are not mind blowing, they're ok; definitely better than my last ones. The actual prints are coming out better, but I'm having a hard time centering the prints where I want them on the shirts.




This Travis one came out ok, except that I didn't put enough ink the first time, so I put the screen down and tried to do it again, but it was a little off, so that guy in the right looks double.


The Killer's screen came out perfect, but I didn't put enough ink. Also, I was so excited to actually do the print, that I didn't stop to clean my hands. As a consequence, the logo is a little faded in parts, and there are ink stains all over the onesie.


For this one, I thought that I would print the big logo on the back, and then print some tiny logos on canvas, then cut one and sew it on the front of the onesie, sort of like a badge. This one is the only one that came out perfect, although I wish I had printed the big logo a little higher.

1 comment:

D and C said...

I WANT THE KILLERS ONE!! SERIOUSLY. How much??? lol. You are getting GOOD!